YDATA WATER MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
The modern way to communicate with your water authority
Provision of electronic services to water consumers for the easy management of their consumption information.
Electronic access to water bills, with the capability of electronic payment.
Management of requests, problems and alerts with regards to their water service.
Information with geographical representation for the type of network failure
Fault Status (In progress, Solving, Resolved, Delayed,Not Solved)
Work in wells
Planned interconnection works
Scheduled network improvement works
More than one work in the area
General maintenance Work in wells Planned interconnection works Drainage works Leak Inspection Blocked pipeline Water Leak Other Work Scheduled network improvement works More than one work in the area
For the User:
- Multiple water meter management and monitoring from a single profile.
- Account status indication (acquitted, unpaid, settlement).
- Possibility of amount settlement for billing which is not overdue (depending on the policy of each water authority).
- Water meter measurement listing for faster issuance of billing.
- Registration and monitoring of requests electronically.
- Report problems with possibility to attach a photo file.
- Receive alerts for lesions and planned water supply discontinuances.
- Graphical representation of statistical data regarding consumption and payment.
- Environmentally friendly approach, since Ydata’s purpose is to eliminate paper bill consignment.
- Data for consumption (monthly-yearly) in form of tables and graphs.
- Data for payment details (per consumption period & annual) in form of tables and graphs.
- Consumption- payments correlation graphs.
- Comparative consumption - payment graphs for previous years.
- Recommended monthly and annual consumption limits.
- Benchmarking Indicators.
Taps - shower
Install water saving nozzles on taps and shower before or after the spiral. Introduce air in the water column maintaining the pressure thus using less water. Select showerheads and taps that save water. They are inexpensive and easy to install.
Irrigate your garden early in the morning or late in the afternoon, when the phenomenon of evaporation is limited. Select plants that do not require frequent watering. Systematically weed your garden.
Install double regulation washout mechanisms to toilets. In existing flushing cisterns mount a plastic bottle with sand to limit the amount of water consumed. Save water and money by detecting invisible leaks in the toilet, using paint tablets. Place these tablets in the cistern and in minutes you will know if there is a slight leak in the toilet bowl.
Immediately repair any leaking taps, flushing cisterns that lose water and leaky tanks or pipes, as small and insignificant the leakage it may seem.
Do not fill the bathtub. A bath can use up to 80 liters of water, whereas an efficient shower uses less than 40 liters. Take a shower without leaving open the tap while soaping.
Teeth Brushing -Shaving
Do not let water run unnecessarily when brushing teeth or shaving.
Washing Machine & Dish Washer
Do not let water run unnecessarily when washing dishes. Use the washing machine and dishwasher when they are fully loaded.
Washing of fruits and vegetables
Wash fruits and vegetables in a bowl. Use the same water for irrigation.
Use a bucket and sponge. Do not use the water hose unnecessarily.
By obtaining an account and connecting to YDATA.eu, you can:
Profile - Water meters
- Create an Account
- Edit Profile Information
- Manage different water meters
- Add new water meters
- Register your water consumption
- View consumptions and get statistics per water meter
Accounts - Applications
- Receive bills electronically.
- Pay bills electronically.
- Register requests and monitor their progress implementation through your dashboard.
- Receive alerts for lesions
- Alerts for planned water supply discontinuances
- Alerts for scheduled network maintenance.